Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome back!!

Yes, Indeed it has been forever since i last blogged. Much has changed since then and we welcome #2 Mia Jolie Noguera to the world lol on February 4, 2010. I can't believe it will be a year already! The reason i decided to go back to blogging (not that i did a ton) pero (BUT) I am a stay at home mom and i feel like i need to express myself other than a 4 year old and a 11 month. If you know what I mean lol. Plus this will keep my loved ones posted especially my mom since she has to learn how to read and understand English better. Can i just say that I miss Hawaii especially since it has been so cold down here.

Today is David indoor game and can I say not just because he is my son but he is so Good at soccer. It is in the blood baby!!! i will take some pictures and post them up so you can see that its true. I have a feeling that he will be playing for the National team one day. Even though I would like to see him play for Mexico. But I think you know US has given me so much and I am thankful for everything and I would be so proud if David ever played for the National team. Look at me looking in the future like its here already. Ok lets get back to today. hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments: