Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Pictures












Ok I know I havent' posted lately but all this exams and assignments are driving me crazy. But it is almost over the last day for my finals is thursday and I am exited. Also my parents, inlaws and the whole family will be here. yay me im happy to see my family it's been a year, but luckly is has gone by fast. I miss them a ton. I will let you posted on my parents pictures and what we have done. Good luck to all those who are taking final and all those who aren't lucky you!!! I know im beautiful what can I saw :) don't forget to comment i want to hear what you guys want to tell me hahahahh. Im just acting silly today. I love you guys!!!!! BESOS>>>>>

5 comments:

Melissa said...

cute pictures!! and you are beautiful!

who took them?

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Yes you are beautiful! Can you believe it's been 8 months since we left Hawaii. That's crazy! Your birthday looks like it was great. Where was Brian?

Naihe Family said...

Natalie, I love these pics. Such a beautiful family!!! We miss you guys. Happy Belated birthday!!!

The Songer said...

I love your pics! The photographer did a great job! I love the pic with you and brian looking at each other and david in the back ground and of course everysingle one that your happy smile was in!

David & Arialle said...

ooo lala how gorgeous!!!! LOVE THEM